The course contains:
* 48 contact hours
* 95 lessons
* A full section about using the PMBOK Guide in Agile projects
* Integrated Flashcards™
* Simulated exams (1050 questions)
The course does not contain:
* The exam: you should pay for and schedule your PMP or CAPM exam with PMI.
* The official manual: the official manual is not necessary and is not included in this package. However, when you become a member in PMI, you can download the PMBOK Guide and other publications for free.
This course is…
* Equal to a 7-day classroom course
* Aligned with the latest version of the PMBOK Guide and PMP/CAPM exam
* Accredited by PMI and satisfies the contact hours for the exam
How to start?
* The first 30% of the elearning course is free.
* You can start the course right now, even without registration, and purchase the product when you’re sure that it’s what you’ve been looking for.
Get at lower cost when your purchase directly from us @ Epic L&D
To take advantage of the offer purchase now by clicking the ‘buy now’ button or just drop us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the author
* The course is written and delivered by Nader K. Rad.
* Nader is a project management author, speaker, and adviser
* Nader has almost 20 years of experience in project management, and many years of experience in teaching project management.